Whether you’re setting up a new practice, or taking over an existing one, getting new clients has to be pretty much on top on your list of priorities. If so, you’re the person we’re directing our messages to.
We know you can jump online and google to your heart’s content, and find page after page of marketing advice, some even specifically for accountants. As we’re sure you’ve found, however, you can’t be sure exactly who the author is.
Our goal is to give you information you can count on — what you need, when you need it, from experts in the field.
Let’s start right here — with new books written for accountants who specialize in work for small businesses.
Do you have a defined “Marketing Machine” that is feeding you a steady flow of quality leads? If not, take a look at this slim volume. It identifies three steps you’ll need to take to get to that profitable practice:
- Perfect Your Process – A haphazard approach to finding clients and addressing their SMB needs makes prospects skeptical. A consistent, disciplined playbook inspires confidence in you and your firm.
- Define Your Desired Client Base – Not all clients are alike and neither are their needs –. or their profitability to you. It’s critical that you identify the “right” clients and focus only on them! (This may be one of the most difficult challenges you face — turning away from bad new business!)
- Know How Many Clients You Want – How many new prospects can you and your firm handle each week and still deliver top notch services?
Get these things right and you’ll build a smooth-running and profitable practice.
Of course, there’s more to the book than just these three concepts. And if you’re in a hurry, the companion WORKBOOK helps you get started.
The Marketing Machine ® for Small Business Accountants is available now at Amazon in ebook or paperback format. The companion WORKBOOK is available in full-sized, paperback format for ease in answering its step-by-step questions.
Interested in learning more about the books? You can click here to see a dozen pages of preview copy, including the full table of contents.
Pick more of what you need. It’s right here, ready for you.
Now you may already have a good idea of where you should focus your marketing energy right now.
If that’s the case, we have a number of DIY training courses, focused on specific aspects of business. Every one of the courses is priced so that you shouldn’t have to hesitate to get your copy!
We divide our materials loosely into three categories:
- Marketing Toolkit – These tools are the essentials that every business owner needs to have or at least know about in order to delegate to someone else.
- Professional Skills – These are programs and personal skills that you’ll need to strengthen if you want to experience real success.
- Start-Up – If you’re setting the foundation for a new practice or starting in a new marketing direction, be sure you have a good handle on these.
You can find these courses at TheMarketingMachineGroup.com. Head over there after you’ve read this page to see what’s on the shelf!
Still looking? Contact us directly.
Every business is different, as a reflection of its owner, its location, and its age. If you aren’t sure which course might be best, if you are looking to shortcut your marketing, or if you have a particular project already in mind, let’s talk directly!
Just drop us an email or leave a message and we’ll set up a time to talk about how our materials fit your circumstances.
We also accept selected clients to work with, as consultants.
If this sounds like it might be what you’re looking for, find out by scheduling a no-obligation introductory call. (We’ll send you some bullet points in advance to guide the conversation.) Together, we can agree on a working arrangement.
We usually work on a project base, asking for some proportion of the agreed-upon fee in advance, with the rest to be delivered as the work unfolds.
Whatever makes most sense for you, don’t waste any more time. Your prospects are out there, and your competitors are busy, so you need to get started today.
We’re here to help.
Joe Krueger & Virginia Nicols
The Marketing Machine®